Monday, February 1, 2010

The Sanders New Blog!

Hello! I am new at this and was inspired by my sister, Ginna, and my friend Anne to start a blog. While I am great at taking pictures of my kids, I'm not as good at sharing them!

Mattie is 4-Turning 21 in May and Reid is 17 months-turning 5 in September!!!!! Mattie wants to be as old as her mother and wear makeup, etc like me and Reid wants to be as old as Mattie! They truly love each other and we are very blessed for that!

It was pretty one Sunday afternoon, so the kids enjoyed the fresh air. The love the jeep that B bought Mattie. Reid gets in the driver's seat to drive it every time we go outside. We are ready for the warm weather so we can play outside more!

This morning at 5 am, I woke up to Mattie and Reid having a discussion over the monitor. I soon realized that they were both up and in Reid's bed! When I got in Reid's room, they were admiring the fish display that Gaga gave Reid for Christmas. It is intended for viewing-but not at 5am! I put two crying children back to bed and layed in my bed listening to them cry themself to sleep! I never brought it back up because I don't want it to happen again tonight! Neither of them ever remembered!








1 comment:

  1. Mama sent me the link to your blog. I am so glad you started one so I can see pictures of Mattie and Reid. They are too cute! Ginna always keeps me updated on them. I love her funny stories on Mattie!
    Love,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete